Personalized Medication Delivery
Delivering the RIGHT Amount of Medication, at the RIGHT Time, and Only to the Right Person.
COMPUTERIZED ORAL PRESCRIPTION ADMINISTRATION
A Revolutionary Medication Dispensing System Designed to Combine Security, Compliance Support, Remote Monitoring, Advanced Data Analytics, with Accurate and Precise Oral Liquid Dispensing to Deliver Medication to Only the Authenticated Intended User
Finally, an approach to wellness that deploys technology and data designed and intended to address the intersection of two significant clinical and delivery needs in the healthcare ecosystem: Personalized Medication Delivery and improved Medication Adherence.
COPA™ is a system designed to deliver timely accurate and precise doses of prescribed medications using dual biometric identification technology to restrict the release of medication only to the Intended User at the point of care.
Integrated cellular technology in the delivery device is designed to allow real-time, secured transmission of usage data and physician-driven dosage adjustments; a cloud-based, HIPAA-compliant, Encrypted Database Management System ("DBMS") is designed to store data for advanced data analytics creation and dissemination to authorized parties.
The COPA™ System is designed to serve as a cornerstone of personalized medication delivery while revolutionizing the standard of care in personalized medication delivery for improved patient compliance, adherence and medical outcomes.
Accuracy & Precision
Accurate, Precise, Timely, Consistent Dosage Delivery
Safety, Security, and Adherence Driven with Dual Biometrics Confirmation
Support for Remote Patient Monitoring, Medical Decisions and Actions with Real-Time Data and Advanced Analytics
Personalized Connected Medication Delivery is the Next Paradigm in Healthcare Delivery
The Unmet Care Delivery Needs
The shift to utilizing Remote Monitoring and Personalized Medication Delivery, where technology is utilized to observe, diagnose, monitor, and - above all - treat patients at the point of care, requires novel, intuitive delivery solutions to meet growing demand.
- Drug Therapy is the standard-of-care in treating most diseases and disorders.
- Remote Monitoring with Personalized Medication Delivery is the most efficient and pragmatic way to provide patient care - where and when you need it most.
- Critical technology and biometrics that identify and deliver the medication exclusively to the Intended User separates our Personalized Medication Delivery solutions from traditional offerings.
- Leveraging scalable technology and advanced data analytics to drive better outcomes and lower costs while delivering a better patient experience.
Improved Medication Adherence is a long-standing goal in global healthcare systems.
The Unmet Clinical Needs
20%-30% of prescriptions are never filled; approximately 50% are not taken as directed. Berkshire Biomedical has identified three key factors that impede success in solving this clinical problem and expense of medical adherence:
- Current protocols and processes are INEFFICIENT for addressing non-adherence.
- Current pill-based drug regimens and related delivery systems provide NO real-time accountability.
- Current patient standards of care do NOT reflect real-time adherence to self-administration of medications.
Each year, U.S. non-adherence accounts for at least 10% of hospitalizations, more than 125,000 untimely deaths, and avoidable healthcare spending in the range of $100-$300 billion.